Pulverized Minerals Division
The Pulverized Minerals Division (PMD) operates as a division of NSSGA. PMD membership is open to producers of minerals that are ground to 97% minus 325 mesh and finer.
- PMD Membership Brochure
- Calcium CarbonateWhat Is It?
- General Procedure References for CaCO3
- PMD Newsline
- PMD opposes Clean Water Restoration Act
- PMD Economic Impact Survey: The Pulverized Calcium Carbonate Industry’s Political and Economic Footprint
- 2008 PMD Spring Technical Meeting Agenda & Presentations
- Meeting Agenda
- The Business of Sustainable Development by John T. Disharoon, Sustainable Development Manager, Caterpillar Inc.
- Committed to Sustainability by Aggregate Industries
- Dry Powder Particle Size Analysis Using Laser Diffraction Technology by Ren Xu, MBA, Ph.D, Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 by Christian A. Klein, Obadal, Filler, MacLeod & Klein, PLC
- Solving Highway Congestion: Why Not RAIL? by CSX
- Sustainability & the Aggregates Industry by John Hayden, NSSGA
© 2013 National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
1605 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Anti-Trust Statement & Web Site Disclaimer